This Month's Magazine
In this issue:
- What happened to the families that pirates left behind?
- The history of dyslexia
- A world revealed: Islamic heartlands of the 18th-century
- Lucie Delarue-Mardrus and the Parisian golden age
- A pivotal moment in the Cold War
- The bitter roots of sexual exploitation
- A new twist on imperialism
You can buy this issue from our website or at newsagents across the United Kingdom (find your nearest stockist) from January 18th. You can also subscribe or read it as a digital edition via the History Today App.